**** Game Developer (Experienced)
- Develop and implement core features and systems like : combat, AI, multiplayer, user interface, quests, item generation.
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
- Work with engineers and team leadership to establish tasks and schedules
- Understanding "Gameplay First"
- A minimum of a year of relevant professional experience iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Capable of working very closely with artists, designers, and engineers to understand and meet their needs.
- Well communications skills.
- Understanding of common UI patterns and experience implementing them in Unity
- Experience with optimizations for mobile platforms
- Experience with highly data-driven game systems
- C++ programming skills
- Understanding of 3D graphics and shaders CS or related degree
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Strong debugging skills.
We want to build a home, where You'll Love Working Here
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Standing desks if you like it; Modern hardware; No dress code; Company trip;
- Game room and relax corner for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS and many more!
- Salary range: Up to 1300 USD per month (Net)
Required Application Materials:
- CV/ Cover letter
Bravestars is a Vietname game company that leads ambitious gamers to reach their dream of bringing our local culture to the world.
Address: 2F - Thanh Xuan Complex, 6 Le Van Thiem Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Phone number : (+84) 04.63.286.627
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org