- Plans, manages and analyzes online performance campaigns; setup and ensure campaigns active on time with correct tracking, and deliver.
-Create personas and appropriate solutions for each
- Optimize campaigns to ensure the lowest Cost per Result and Scalable.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Update new trends and relevant knowledge
- Collect, research insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, which has direct impacts on daily tasks.
- Utilize strong video analytical ability to evaluate Asset/Video and feedback to the Media team.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Technology company.
- Bachelor's degree from Economics or Business university.
- Digital knowledge of all channels (Facebook, Google, Apple searches, Tik Tok, Ironsource, third party, etc).
- Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, finance and reporting, etc).
- Strong analytical numerical skills.
- Self-sufficient & creative problem solver.
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Annual health check, an annual flu vaccination.
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Standing desks if you like it; Modern hardware; No dress code; Company trip;
- Game room and relax corner for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS and many more!
Join our team at BRAVESTARS GAMES!
Send us your - CV/ Cover letter to:
2F - 24T3 Building, Thanh Xuan Complex, 6 Le Van Thiem Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam.