**** Software Engineer (Experienced)
- Design, deliver and maintain services, tools, and frameworks to be used by multiple teams.
- Implement metrics, analyze usage data and feedback to improve the quality of the Game and identify needed improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Good experience working with relational databases and writing SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET and WPF experience.
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working with large established codebases.
- Full-stack Experience (Web Services, Visualization)
We want to build a home, where You'll Love Working Here:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance at restaurant and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Standing desks if you like it; Modern hardware; No dress code; Company trip;
- Game room and relax corner for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS and many more!
- Salary range: Up to 800 USD per month (Net)
Required Application Materials:
- CV/ Cover letter
Bravestars is a Vietname game company that leads ambitious gamers to reach their dream of bringing our local culture to the world.
Address: 2F - Thanh Xuan Complex, 6 Le Van Thiem Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Phone number : (+84) 04.63.286.627
Email : email@example.com